Yoga is a wonderful practice for people with Multiple Sclerosis, and Yoga on High and the Ohio Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society have been partners for years in offering classes to the MS community. This class is geared for people with a range of abilities, from those who manifest little or no outward signs of the disease to those who spend much of their time in wheelchairs. Offered in a 10-week series.
- Increases body awareness
- Increases strength, flexibility, coordination and balance
- Addresses problems with digestion and elimination
- Releases tension and improves circulation
- Controls fatigue
- Increases tolerance to heat
- Provides an overall sense of well-being
Classes begin the week of September 28.