About Yoga on High Foundation
Our’s mission is to develop and deliver a variety of therapeutic yoga programs for persons in need. We partner with schools, community organizations, social service agencies, government programs, medical institutions, corporations and correctional facilities to serve those dealing with the painful effects of illness, addiction, trauma, hunger, violence and imprisonment.
- Build connections and community
- Bring comfort by easing insomnia, depression and anxiety
- Improve physical and mental health
- Teach effective skills for coping with stress
- Enable people to uncover their inherent resilience and personal abilities
- Cultivate transformational self-acceptance; and
- Explore and celebrate the beauty of the human spirit.
Donate to the Yoga on High Foundation a Fund of the Columbus Foundation