Childcare is currently NOT provided at Yoga on High. When it is on the schedule, it is on the premises at Yoga on High and the times are specified on this page and on our home page. In the meantime, if you have a group of parents interested in forming a daycare yoga class or want to suggest a specific time or day please call or email the studio.
Day care is $30 per quarter per child or $5 drop-in per child. Like our passes, daycare is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To drop your child off in childcare please arrive 15 minuits prior to the beginning of your class.
- Children must be at least 6 months old.
- Children in diapers must arrive with a clean diaper. Parents will be pulled from class if a diaper change is necessary.
- Parent/guardian must not leave premises and must pick up child immediately after yoga class.
- No food is allowed in the studios. Water is acceptable but must be in a container with a lid.
- Please do not bring sick children to daycare. Children with colds, flus or fevers should not be in the common play area.
- Children must remove shoes before entering classroom.
- While toys will be provided, each child is permitted to bring one personal toy.